Friday, April 20, 2007

The Devil will not only make you cry, but causes blindness as well.

As many of you know, it's no big secret that Capcom is my favorite video game developer/publisher. Since I'm such a fan, it's only natural that I want them to sell as many games as possible to as many people, right? After all, they will continue to make great titles and stay in business if they actually sell what they are offering. Are you with me so far?

So you can imagine the giant "WTF" are these people thinking flashing above my head when I read about the petition some Sony fans are passing around the internet to Boycott Capcom if they follow through with making Devil May Cry 4 a multi-platform game. Way to go, "supposed" fans of Capcom and the DMC series. Let me get this straight...... you actually want Capcom to limit the amount of people that might get to play a potentially great game from the company you claim to support?

I think you really need to step back from this, and reconsider what you're DOING. It's certainly not in your best interests, if you actually give it some thought.

No comments: